10.06.2013

my favourite season



I went for a quick lunchtime walk this past week, squeezed in between school visits, and found an acorn jackpot! Adam brought home some organic honeycrisp apples from the market yesterday. They are oh, so very delicious - if they're available in your neck of the woods, give them a try. They're best eaten out of hand.

A few other little lovelies:

I love this necklace.

We need some new dining chairs. I love these ones.

Speaking of chairs, I could use a pair of these.

And now that I've got 'a case of the gimmes and the wants' as my friend Christine says, I'm off to make some maple oat scones for my boys. (They are INCREDIBLE.) Hope you're enjoying the weekend and some beautiful fall weather!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!