3.23.2012

more flowers

I think it's hard to go wrong with sharing some more flowers, picked just for me.

Big plans for the weekend: a second birthday for a very special boy! Thomas will be turning two on Sunday. We're just having a little family supper, but Phillip is so excited to decorate for Thomas. And I'm apparently going to make a cake that will resemble a dog. I'm not sure yet exactly how that's all going to pan out, but I'll keep you posted. (I don't think I've ever really decorated a fancy cake that's supposed to look like something other than delicious. At least T will forgive me.)

Wish me luck on the cake front, and have a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!