1.27.2012

an un-storm day

I'm up before the boys, but still groggy. There's some nasty snowy/ice-pellety/freezing rain-y weather coming today, and I was hoping that it would be a snow day and I wouldn't need to go to work. But it's not. (The ice pellet stage is supposed to happen when the kids are safely at school and then it will turn to rain before they come home on the buses. I, however, need to drive all over the place during that time. I can cancel seeing the students and work at my office if it's too risky, though.)

Now I need to go and get all of Phillip's things ready for school that I didn't last night because I was SO hoping that it would be a snow day. Alas.

I took these breakfast pictures on the weekend. I love grapefruit.

Have a good Friday, and a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1/27/2012

    Good morning Sherrie. I thought of you as soon as I heard on the radio that you guys had school and we did'nt. I know how much you were probably hoping for a snow day :-) Although I'm in the education system, universities rarely close "for anything". Have a great weekend. Vickie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Vickie! I'm not venturing far afield today; I'm hunkering down at my office and trying to plough through a thousand things. :) You have a great weekend, too!

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!