11.05.2011

weekend links!


I love driving Phillip to pre-primary every morning. Yesterday, we left with enough time to spare for a couple of pictures. The light will be entirely different next week, with the time change and all. Speaking of which, don't forget to set your clocks back tonight. I'm looking forward to the earlier light in the morning, not so much the dark-by-5:30 business.

A list of things I've been enjoying lately:

I love this post. Of course it sounds unreasonable to expect so much of ourselves when it's all written out, but it's what we do.

I was so excited that Marisa posted a picture of my quince jelly over at Food in Jars! Have a peek at this post - there are some seriously stunning canned goods. Especially that carrot daikon pickle - it's unlike any other pickles I've seen!

Speaking of pickles, we opened a jar of my first ever dill pickles. And they are kind of AWESOME.

We saw Gypsophilia last night, and they were fantastic! I think you just might love them, too. 

I don't use mouthwash, but if I wanted to, I would try this recipe.

Okay, and now for something amazing and beautiful and worth watching: Murmuration.
Murmuration from Sophie Windsor Clive on Vimeo.



1 comment:

  1. Sweetums11/06/2011

    A murmuration ... WOW ! Thank you for posting :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!