9.25.2011

september lettuce

Lettuce! After our first round bolted and became bitter, Phillip and I tucked a few extra seeds we had in the ground a few weeks ago. I love the speckled one in particular. The season's winding down, and that makes me a teeny bit sad.

You know what? I haven't shared many links lately. I think it's because I keep track of most of that goodness over at Pinterest these days. I know, I know - you're thinking "I don't need another thing to keep track of!" But you do. Because, you see, Pinterest keeps track of things for you. It's a supremely simple way of organizing stuff that you find online: like pretty bookmarking where you can see other people's if you want, too. So if you haven't already (and I know that some of you have, thanks!) you can come find my boards over there and see what I'm loving as of late.

In case you're still wrinkling your nose and deciding that it's not worth the bother, here are a few things I've found on Pinterest lately. Just to whet your appetite.

Cinnamon Sugar Pull-Apart Bread which would be so much fun to eat!

Pumpkin syrup. Yum.

And kitchens. I seem to pin a lot of gorgeous white kitchens. Like this one, this one, and this one (that FLOOR!) Oh, and this one, too. With almost the same floor. And this bathroom.

And lastly, miscellaneous things like badgers, oxford commas, and baby elephants abound. Love it!

Have a good week!



2 comments:

  1. Now is the perfect time to grow more lettuce! Hubby often does (although more than not, he'll grow spinach and kale because they keep better into the much colder weather). I need to check out Pinterest again...I am a little reluctant to take on yet another thing. :}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I'm spending all my free time on Pinterest these days, but I love collecting all that inspiration...I'm at the point where I actually feel a little overwhelmed by it all.
    I think I need to spend more time on my balcony garden to get away from it ;) Love your lettuce, I really need to grow some more as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!