7.30.2011

july 30

It's a very happy day for a sweet friend of mine (Hi, AC! Oh, you're AS by now!) - it's her wedding day.  And I've been thinking about her all day, so this post's for her. Here, we had crazy rain and wind for most of the day - I hope that the weather in Alberta was perfect for you, A. Since I'm not able to be there, almost all of the way across the country, I wanted to say congratulations, and I hope that everything went as planned and that you had a wonderful day. I'll track your mom down soon for the details. And I can't wait to see pictures. May you have many, many happy years together! *Hug*
Sherrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!