2.15.2011

love (cookies and links)


P making Valentine cookies from Adam Graham on Vimeo.

Another gorgeous video of P, by Adam.

I told you I had lots of links saved up. This post is very much like how my mind works, only a little bit tidier.

I'm going to make this flatbread with some oregano and use it as a sandwich bread. Yum.

Love this apartment.

This calendula salve would be lovely and healing on chapped wintry lips, I'm sure. (Psst - scrub your lips gently with your toothbrush after brushing your teeth, balm them up and tell me how amazing they feel!)

Ummm.... Avett Brothers, Mumford & Sons, and Bob Dylan? Together? Yes, please!

How to keep your greens fresh.

First on my list are the chickens, someday a couple of goats, and I think I want bees, too! Especially after seeing this.

This makes me love bread even more.


How to use olive oil in your beauty routine.

Make your own condensed soups.

Amen, Jenna!

Scallops, lemon and pasta. How could you go wrong? Yum.

Hope you're having a ruby Tuesday.

2 comments:

  1. YAY about the article in The Vanguard. Hope you get your chickens. That's exactly what I want - chickens (which I already have) goats or sheep; haven't decided yet; maybe both and bees (coming up hopefully this year). Loved watching P making cookies and towards the end when he teases with the cookie he's about to eat :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link to the condensed soup recipe! I've been meaning to try making my own for a while but this will spur me on to actually do it ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!