10.30.2010

in the garden

It's been a damp, gray week here. I see some sun in the forecast for next week, which I'm looking forward to. But there are some beautiful things about this time of year, even if it's damp and the leaves are almost all gone. The thyme is still green, and it will be all winter. I didn't know that until I planted this little beauty a few years ago.

I'm making this a super quick post - one boy is napping while the other is out with the husband. Which means as long as I'm not too noisy, I can do what I like here in the house for a bit! I have a wee list to accomplish, and then I just might sit still and read. Maybe. Or I might make bread and bake a few other things. Or, or, or...

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!