7.07.2010

july 7 - habit


july 7 - habit, originally uploaded by birchbarksoap.

At the very top of my list of favourite blogs is habit. For the month of July, they've set up a flickr pool, which I am having an amazing time looking through. Seriously, if you need to relax a bit with a cup of tea (or a freezie or two, depending on if you're as warm as we are) it's your place to hang out. I've also posted a few pictures, and since it's so much fun, I think there will be more to come.

Incidentally, I'm posting this directly from flickr, which is a new way to post for me (and I'm working on figuring out the best image size). Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!