11.22.2009

fieryeyed calendar 2010

I bought a Fieryeyed 2009 calendar last year (there's a great cookie recipe in the same post, if you follow that link), and needed another one for 2010. It arrived, and I can't wait to start enjoying the images each month. You can see her gorgeous Etsy shop here.

Speaking of Etsy, I've listed a few new things in the shop this weekend, and will be doing some other minor updates today. I won't be shipping anything after December 1, to avoid Christmas delays and disappointments, so you still have a bit of time!

Hope you're enjoying a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!