11.26.2009

christmas picture

I know it's early (Happy Thanksgiving to you Americans, by the way) but I'm pretty excited about this year's Christmas pictures. I had the idea to take a picture, process it with Poladroid, (free, quick, easy, and CUTE!) and add the text in Photoshop. We printed them off in 5x7 format, and trimmed the black off of the bottom once they were printed. I love that they're a little bit different from the usual pictures, but were easy to do. If only we could have squeezed more than a grimace from P! We tried, I assure you. Now for the extra fun part - mailing and delivering them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!