5.10.2009

and it's here!

Hop on over to Birch Bark Soap's new site and see what I've been working on, with lots of help from my sweet husband.

My new soapmaking blog, to which all of my previous soapy posts from the old one will be added, can be found here. There's a limit on how many posts can be published per day, which is why it's not finished already.

We had a fun night away, complete with vomit in the car, spilled hair products in my bag, and lots of singing. It was a grand time, all in all.

1 comment:

  1. i found you...sounds like a great typical family trip happy mothers day (on tuesday!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!