12.17.2008

cookies, cardinals, and a bloomin' Christmas tree

I made some delicious cookies on the weekend. Once again, the recipe was from Everyday Food, and you can find it here. I made the basic recipe with no frills, and rolled the dough in chopped pecans before slicing and baking. Mmm. They really are very, very simple and delicious.
Part of my Christmas gift from Ingrid was this sweet little cardinal ornament, made with gorgeous Martha glitter. It smells deliciously of cinnamon and glue. Mmmm. I think it's adorable.
And is your Christmas tree ready to bloom? Ours is! Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!