10.16.2008

in which you see P walking, with a cameo appearance by our hideous kitchen floor



Here's P, showing off his walking skills. And that is our lovely *ahem* kitchen floor. There is one quality about the floor that I love - I can make soap as wildly as possible, and lye spots or anything else can't possibly make it any uglier. I'm hoping that I'll make enough money from the Christmas fairs to get a new floor! We've been working away at the house since we bought it, and this is just one of those things which hasn't been done yet. But it will, and you will certainly hear (and see) when it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!