9.23.2008

subscribing to my other blog

Just a quick note to let you know that the feed subscription issues have been straightened out over at my soap blog. Sorry for the inconvenience if you previously tried to subscribe to that feed but weren’t receiving posts. You may need to re-subscribe and refresh in order to get things up and running - please let me know if you’re still having trouble subscribing. Thanks!

And just as a matter of interest, Bergamot essential oil is my new object of affection. If you've never smelled it, you'll be very pleasantly surprised. It's the peel of a citrus fruit, so it smells kind of citrusy, but with a delightful almost floral note which is joy for your nose. In fact, the combination is heavenly. Dare I say perfect?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!