9.08.2008

new dipes

I must confess - we've been using disposable diapers more often than not as of late. We had been using prefolds along with Bummis Super Whisper Wraps, which worked really well for awhile. I don't know if Phillip's bladder grew exponentially overnight or what, but we started to have lots of leaks. Big leaks. When he was smaller, we had some second hand fitted diapers which worked really well with the Bummis covers, but we only had the prefolds for his current size. Until today! I came across this amazing deal for these gorgeous velour all-in-one diapers. Apparently the company is re-branding, and this kit, including 5 all in ones, a waterproof cover (for night time use) and 5 velour wipes - was $34.99 (it's $32.99 for smaller sizes). Regular $65.99! Plus shipping, of course. What a deal! Fast, efficient service and shipping, too. They're so soft, I almost want to wear them. You can buy them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!