9.04.2008

natural pod



How cute is this little sheep? It's made from organic wool, and is from Natural Pod, a Canadian company based in British Columbia. Many of their prducts are made right in BC, and they have beautiful toys, craft items, and other lovely things to promote creative play for babies and kidlets.

I updated my sidebar links and added a bookshelf widget from Shelfari, so you can see what books I have on the go. You can set up an account there and keep track of books you've read or hope to read, and connect with other people who have read the same books. Social networking for bibliophiles, I guess you could say. It's easy to set up, and you don't have to disclose any ridiculous information.

I'm at home for lunch, so I should scoot. Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!