6.27.2008

school's out for summer!

Yay! All of the details have been squared away until September - I'm on holiday! From my non-soap work, that is. I'll be busy this weekend, packing up advanced soap orders for the perfectly cured bars which were ordered earlier in June. Then a craft fair in Wedgeport the next weekend to prepare for. Did you catch that, locals? On Sunday July 6, I'll have a table at the Fire Hall in Wedgeport. I'll have all kinds of goodies, gift baskets, and other wonderful things. I'll post pictures once they're all set, so you can know what to be excited for. Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!