6.15.2008

chives

I love chives. Their blooms are beautiful (and edible) and they couldn't be an easier herb to grow. I took several pictures I like, so there will be more coming. Two recipes I'm itching to try:

Red Potato Salad with Sour Cream and Chives

Asparagus with Sesame and Chive Blossoms

For those of you concerned about the state of our MacBook, it's apparently not a problem with the hard drive, but with inverter. They replaced the motherboard for good measure. It should be back to us early this week. Better than new, I hope.

I spent some time in the yard today, mowing and trimming and digging and weeding and watering a tiny bit. Very enjoyable. P and I went for a walk, which he loved (especially the cat that crossed our path), and we had yummy naan pizza for supper. A delightful day. Oh! And we had a delicious waffle breakfast to celebrate Father's Day. Happy Father's Day, Adam. You really are the very best dad to Phillip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!