6.16.2008

carrot soap and basil

It seems that I'm on a bit of an herb theme this week. I have these sweet little basil shoots growing on the windowsill in a pot I love.

And this is the Happy Carrot Complexion Soap I posted right after it was unmolded. I think the honeycomb pattern would be fantastic on a honey or beeswax soap.

The excitement of my day was having the very talented Pia Jane Bijkerk post about my soap! Check it out here. If that's not enough to make you click through, she lives on a houseboat. In Amsterdam. Ha! I knew that would make you take a peek.

We're off to out kayaking lesson this evening, yipeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!