6.11.2008

calla lilies




Calla lilies are not my favourite flowers (I much prefer peonies and lily of the valley) but Adam loves them. They are very elegant, which might have something to do with my indifference, as I am most certainly and definitely inelegant. Oh my, am I ever. Cheerful, energetic, and cute are the words people generally use to describe me. Which is probably why I've always wished I was tall and willowy and graceful - we all want to be something we're not, don't we? It also might by why I always assume that people I respect and admire whom (is that correct grammar, BIL? I never did get that one straight) I have not met in person are taller than I am. It's a strange thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!