5.24.2008

blooms

This was one of the only pictures I had on the computer to share today - the rest of my new ones are at home. Our table at home was full of quince blossoms, lily of the valley, and tulips. How Springy!

I'm having a great time in NB; one of the highlights of my visit was meeting Kristin and her sweet family on Friday at a fabulous restaurant called Calactus. They were every bit as sweet as I had expected, and I'm already looking forward to seeing them again!

Thanks so much to all of the NB people who bought soap! It was nice to see all of you. And now I need to make some more, starting tomorrow when we get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!