4.27.2008

swinging


Phillip went swinging for the first time today. Although his eyes are closed, this picture captures his latest 'thing' - the O. He'll put his mouth in this perfect little circle and say 'oooh' and sometimes suck in air to make a whistling sound. Sometimes he closes his eyes. It is SO cute. I caught him at the tail end of the O, so his mouth isn't perfectly round, but still cute. He loved swinging. (And, I'll happily admit, so did I.)

We had a busy day. After swinging, we went for a walk in the woods, and I captured the above reflection. Next up was the driving range (I am no Tiger Woods, that's for sure), and this afternoon we played in the garden. A lovely sunny Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!