4.10.2008

happy carrot

For the past week or so, I've been whipping up batches of soap left, right and centre. There's a craft fair coming up on May 3, and I'm going to have a table! I'm quite excited. It's only for a single day, which is manageable, and I already have quite a few soaps ready. I needed to get some more cold process batches made so that they will have enough time to cure properly before the fair, so that's what I've been working on. P went to sleep early this evening, so I got two more batches made. The fair will be just before Mother's Day, so I made sure to whip up a nice batch of cold process Creamy Lavender, since everyone thinks that mothers like lavender. And I'll have a few gift sets, too! If you're in the Yarmouth area, the craft fair is Saturday, May 3, from 9-4 at the Fire Hall on Pleasant Street. Hope to see you there!

The bars above are my Happy Carrot Complexion Soap, which is made with organic carrot juice and organic grated carrot. It's cured and ready to go. It has howood essential oil in it, which gives it a faint health food store smell. I love it. And it's up in my Etsy shop today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!