3.05.2008

forced quince and star anise bath bars





I forced some quince branches, and had a chance to take some photos today, since it was a snow day (yipee!) I love that they're so pale when forced, and so vibrant when they bloom on the tree.
Because it was a snow day, I got to spend the whole morning making soap! I made this Star Anise batch, which smells wonderful, especially if you like licorice. I also made a rebatched batch of Apricot, and a batch of Iced Cappuccino, which is looking good. I wasn't happy with any of my photos of that batch, so I'll post some later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!