2.21.2008

chocolate peppermint review on The Soap Bar


A big thanks to Joanna of The Soap Bar and Product Body for her kind review of my Chocolate Peppermint soap! You can read the review here.

I currently only have two cured Chocolate Peppermint bars left in my Etsy shop; I unmolded a batch today which will be ready in a few weeks. They’ve been selling like hotcakes lately, mostly to people I know, which is great. Everyone loves the chocolate-y scent of the cocoa butter. I think I may try making a batch with a top-secret new method a friend devised by accident (those are always the best discoveries) which would make another batch ready sooner. It’s not regular hot process, that’s all I can say. And speaking of that friend and secrets, a birthday gift I ordered for her arrived today, and I'm trying my best not to post it until her birthday, which is next week. The gift is fabulous, and I can't wait to share it with all of you. It's handmade, recycled, local, beautiful... that's all I'm saying for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!