1.26.2008

What?! 500 posts? That deserves a contest!

As I was daydreaming, my 500th post was, fittingly, about Frenchy's. I think that 500 posts deserves a contest! The winner will receive two bars of soap handmade by moi - one Vanilla Peppermint, and one Mango Smoothie (unless you happen to have a citrus allergy, in which case substitution can be made.)

To enter, leave a comment about what you like the best about the 500 previous posts - it can be as vague or as specific as you like. You have until midnight (Atlantic) Tuesday January 29th to enter, and I will randomly draw a winner on Wednesday when I get home from work.

Happy commenting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!