1.27.2008

un-cashmere un-cowl neckwarmer



The other day, I saw this lovely neckwarmer and loved the pattern - not the regular knitti-ness with the straight lines and such. (Can you tell I'm not a knitter?) I mentioned it to Ingrid, thinking that I might be able to make it, and when Annie and Ingrid came over to knit on Friday, Ingrid had whipped one up for me! Toggle and all! (I'm a big fan of toggles.) Adam took the picture as we ran outside in the very much below freezing weather, so we didn't take the time to adjust it and tuck the end under. I always stick my tongue out like that. Sigh. Anyway, I love it and it's perfect! Thanks, Ingrid!

Edited to add a picture of me wearing it properly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!