12.03.2007

hint, hint *wink*

Simple Simon - an unscented bar suitable for sensitive skin and noses.
Peppermint Poppyseed - made with organic brewed mint tea and real cream.
I'm so excited about this mysterious big project I'm working on, that I just had to give a couple of hints. Okay, okay, you twisted my arm. It's not just for Christmas gifts, this lovely soap I've been making. I'm going to be opening an Etsy shop to sell my wares! Adam is helping me a lot with the details, and we're both looking forward to seeing it up and running, which should be in a few weeks.

If you're looking for some Christmas gifts and would like to order some of either of these soaps (I also have a chocolate peppermint batch which is curing as I type) I would be happy to sell them at a discounted price, since they're test batches and all. Just comment on this post or e-mail me and we can work out the details. Happy lathering!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!