11.02.2007

tea tray



I found this hideous tea tray at Frenchy's this morning, while looking for a snowsuit for Phillip, which I found (yay!) for $4.00 (double yay!) A little bit of contact paper (which I got for $1.75 a few weeks ago) and voila! A much nicer tea tray. It will make fewer trips from living room to kitchen when guests are here. Does anyone have tips on getting the contact paper absolutely flat without going out of your mind? I tried applying it slowly with a flat edge as I peeled the backing off, but I still got some bubbles, even after several tries. Any other tips? I also thought the tray would look nice tiled or painted. Maybe those are in its future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!