11.10.2007

snowsuit

If you were walking the streets of Yarmouth yesterday, you may have seen this pair of feet approaching.

Upon closer investigation, you may have seen this:And this little guy was hiding inside!
It was a day of firsts - it was the first time Phillip sat forward-facing in his stroller, which makes it a LOT easier to manoeuvre. It also means that I can't see his face without walking around front, which makes me just the tiniest bit sad. It was also Phillip's first time in a snowsuit, as it was a pretty chilly afternoon for a walk, so we wanted him well bundled. I love that the shade on the stroller goes right down to cover Phillip up, and he has a little window for peeking out of! I didn't realize until we tried him out in it that it was so cleverly designed. I love this stroller!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!