11.09.2007

applesauce and lovely links


I dried some more apples and made another batch of applesauce. Mmmmmm.

I've been thinking for awhile about how horrified I would be if my blog suddenly disappeared and I lost all of my thoughts and pictures. I just saw a link on Vera's blog that interests me very much - I might very well do this, even if I only make a book of the Phillip parts of the blog.

Eren has a great post about handmade holidays here. To encourage more handmade-ness this holiday season, I'm hosting a Christmas crafting afternoon next week. Should be fun! I'm trying to buy only useful items if I'm buying pre-made things for people this Christmas, and I'm going to be making some (also useful) things, too. Are you doing anything handmade this Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!