10.31.2007

kitchen sink




Washing dishes isn't my favourite thing in the world, but I've surrounded the sink with things that I love, which makes it a little bit more bearable. A friend bought me the sweet plant pot, which is sprouting basil, and we dug up the tiny jars while doing yard work. I love the metal soap dish, with unscented bar soap and a wood nail brush, and the dish soap in a glass bottle from an antiques place. So much more beautiful than plastic!

A note on the photos: I meant to overexpose them, but they look way lighter on my screen while in blogger than they do in iPhoto. I hope they look appropriately exposed on your screen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!