9.26.2007

carrots


Today was a stunning late September day - it was over 30 degrees in much of Nova Scotia although not quite that warm here. The three of us went for a walk to the library, where Phillip and I read a number of books, and he spit up all over his shirt and needed to be changed. We had lunch at the Old World Bakery, which was yummy, as always. Phillip and I hung out with my sister in the yard this afternoon, and I did some yard work and gardening. It was a fantastic day! And I harvested a few (very small and tasty) carrots from our garden, yummmmm! They were delicious, along with local baked potatoes for supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!