8.31.2007

moby wrap


I received this Moby Wrap in yesterday's mail, and I LOVE it! (I ordered it, it didn't just appear in my mailbox.) I thought it would take quite awhile to get used to it, but it literally took 5 minutes. It is infinitely more comfortable than any of the many other carriers and slings we've tried, and Phillip loves it! At the aforementioned baby shower, I wore him in it for an hour and a half, and we were both comfortable and content. I don't find that I lean back the way I do when wearing him in a Snugli, for example, so that is easier on my back. The weight is distributed evenly, the fabric is incredibly soft and stretchy, I don't feel like I have to keep a hand up to support Phillip, it can be worn a zillion different ways, and on and on. I bought it directly from someone who was selling it on her own, but check out mobywrap.com for more info. We're travelling a bit this weekend, and it is number one on my packing list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!