6.14.2007

hanging out

After eating (which is going very well), Phillip has a lovely and pleasant awake and alert time. This morning after his breakfast, he and I were just hanging out in bed, so I took a couple of pictures. I think his eyes are going to be like his dad's! And he had an excellent night last night (Adam and I were each only up for an hour!) so hopefully that will be the way things are from here on out. I love the concerned look he has in the second picture - 'Please, never take this finger away from me!' with hands clasped on either cheek and his wrinkly old man forehead. What a cutie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!