5.21.2007

really, truly done!


All kinds of reasons to celebrate!

1. Friends Ange & Pete had a baby boy yesterday (she was due the day after me)! Congratulations!

2. The sun is out today, and it wasn't even in the forecast! And it's looking sunny for the rest of the week!

3. I'm done, done, done work until January, so I'll be able to enjoy the sun! I went to the office this afternoon (it's really quiet on a holiday Monday, which made things easier) and finished up my year-end reports. After getting those done and leaving about 15 notes for the teacher filling in for me, I have released myself to the world of 'work, schmirk'! So, baby G, you can feel free to arrive any time at all. I went to the garden centre and bought a few little annuals for planters in the yard (see geraniums, above - I also bought some pansies) and a couple echinacea plants for Adam to do with what he likes. Bare patches in the lawn are filling in, and it's starting to look more and more like summer out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!