5.07.2007

planter-y summer-y sunny delightfulness






I couldn't wait any longer and bought a few little plants for our back door planter and plopped them in this afternoon. 100% prettier! I was in a very feminine flower sort of mood when I picked them. The weather is supposed to be nice and warm all week (28 tomorrow!) so they'll be OK for a few days... if there's a frost warning, I can always bring them in for the night. The flowers in the back are pansies, of course (mostly purple and white combinations) and I forget already what the traily white ones are called (the tag is out in the shed... way too much work to find now) but I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!