5.12.2007

garden progress

Here's the veggie plot as of about 30 minutes ago. In the bottom front row are onions and garlic, the top right is sugar snap peas. Today I planted some lettuce, beets, and carrots in the spots with branches over top (those are to deter neighbourhood kitties from using it as a litter box).Here are the peas (and Adam walking across the top of the picture):
And the planter I posted pictures of when I planted it - I haven't brought it in yet, and it looks pretty happy. I still love how delicate and feminine it looks - I'm happy with the combination of flowers. (Except, perhaps, the orange pansy in the middle. Adam insisted that I squeeze it in.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!