4.08.2007

Happy Easter, or... Merry Christmas?

We had snow last night. Good grief. It's bright and sunny now, though, so it should melt pretty quickly, and I'm glad we didn't get as much as other parts of the Maritimes. Not exactly a weather-friendly morning for an Easter egg hunt in the yard.
But Adam did hide eggs for me to find in the house! It was fun. :)
And these are the finished favours for the shower next weekend. I think they're pretty darn cute! Also, we picked up the baby's crib and mattress yesterday, so they'll be assembled as soon as the baby's room is ready to house them, hopefully in the next couple of days. Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!