4.07.2007

31 weeks

31 weeks pregnant! The baby seems to be nicely lined up mid-belly, head down and back anterior, and I'm getting lots of pressure on my bottom right ribs when baby squirms around (which is pretty much all the time). So, what is baby up to in there? Moving his/her head back and forth, and plumping up by growing a layer of fat under his / her skin. Baby weighs about 3.3 pounds and is about 16 inches tall. Every day I'm more and more excited to meet this little one face to face! Will s/he have a full head of hair (I kind of hope so!) or a nose like mine? Not too many more weeks until we find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!