3.02.2007

tea for me



This is one of two mugs we have which will go with me wherever I end up in life. A university roommate bought it for me (before we were roommates) on one of the first really beautiful days of Spring in my first year of university. We went for a walk together in the sun and sidewalk slush of Fredericton. I saw this at a little shop and fell in love with it, and she snapped it up and bought it for me. I love turtles, and everything about this mug is lovely. It's giant (which is kind of hard to tell from the pictures), unlike the other little favoured mug, which is tiny and perfect for a little blip of hot chocolate. It was also given to me by a friend (who has a matching one). The other day, I was making a cup of Orange Pineapple tea from Java Moose (mmmmmmm!), and when I went to check on it, I saw what's in the first picture - completely separated tea-ness and water. I thought it was lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!