2.02.2007

winter walk

It's been an excellent snow day so far. Adam and I went for a walk and took some pictures...
"That wall needs a haircut," Adam said when he saw the wall above.

And this hydrant is in the strangest location. It's off of a path between two roads. It looks like there was supposed to be some kind of further development there which never took place.
I think that Snoopy must have been designed after a hydrant.

I haven't touched the pants to be hemmed yet, but I picked up a sewing book at the library which is almost as good. Went and got groceries (the roads are clear now but we're supposed to get more snow / rain), made some amazing pasta sauce, bread is in the breadmaker, kitchen's tidy and a nap is almost certainly imminent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!