2.08.2007

tissue holder


It's another snow day for me! I don't want to get too used to it - this is great! So far this morning, I've made two of these travel tissue holders. I got the idea and instructions from Craft Leftovers, and I think they turned out très cutely! I picked up the material, which I love, last summer at Frenchy's (where else?) in the form of a bedskirt, which I then proceeded to chop up accordingly. It's quite thick, so some of the stitching was a bit of a chore for my machine. But it's all sorted out now, and I think some people I know will like carrying tissues in these rather than loosey-goosey in their pockets!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!