2.02.2007

snow day 2.0

Thank you, thank you, thank you! (For all of the crossed fingers and other appendages.) It is indeed a snow day today. Quite a bit of sticky snow is down, but the forecast is still calling for more snow turning to freezing rain and then rain. The weather at Environment Canada right now says 0 degrees, and the description of the weather is 'fog depositing ice'. I've never seen that one before.

So what will I do with the first day of my long weekend? I have a pair of maternity pants I'd like to hem, and I would also like to read my sewing machine manual (oooooh, exciting!) and maybe make a little baby something (a change pad or something simple) for baby G. I'll definitely post pictures if I get something made!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!