2.17.2007

linens 'n things...

...from Frenchy's, where else? Here are the treasures I found this morning. I was so excited I took pictures in the bright dining room (the sun is out, hooray!) before washing them. Item #1 is a beautiful duvet cover and giant sham. Because the room was so bright, the colours didn't really turn out quite right. It's a lovely lavender-y purply kind of colour in real life. A nice colour, not even a hint of garish-y purple.
Item #2 is a brand new Martha Stewart shower curtain! The top half is the cream colour you see on the left with the grommet, the bottom half is two horizontal strips of a beautiful green in the middle and mocha on the bottom. I'm particularly happy about this one, because it means we can use just this without a liner. Liners generally produce all sorts of nasty things in their production and eventually need to be thrown away (even after using them as drop cloths) so it will be nice to just have this one to throw in the wash when it gets grimy.
Item #3 is an oh-so-cute Gap tank top which was in the maternity bin, even though it's not a maternity top.
And item #4 is a pair of very good condition Adidas sport sandals, which are extremely comfortable. And green! And a couple other things will wait to be posted until I've worked my crafty magic on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!