2.16.2007

4.5 day weekend


This picture has absolutely nothing to do with anything relevant to today. It's the tail of an unfortunately dead whale which we went out on my dad's boat to see in August. I just needed to see some sparkly sun and remember what a beautiful summer day is like. That day was absolutely stunning, with a warm, perfect breeze, totally unlike today.

It's another snow day. I know, I know, it's getting a bit repetitive. I'm a little bit antsy already, and it's only 8:54am. Maybe I'll have a chance to work on some crafty things or get some reading done. But perhaps I'm antsy because...

Adam is sick this morning, and I want desperately to avoid his germs but still take care of him. He's actually sleeping on the bathroom floor right now. I must have washed my hands at least a dozen times since getting up at 5 (because of the sickness, not because I'm a keener or anything.) What I really want to do is open all of the windows and wash everything. But since it's well below freezing and is very blizzard-y, I don't think the window part will take place (maybe just a little bit for a minute in the bedroom). The washing part DEFINITELY will take place, and will begin the second Adam's up off the floor.

Those of you who crossed your fingers for snow days: it seems to have worked nicely. Now, if you wouldn't mind crossing fingers that Adam will get better and I'll avoid getting sick, that would be great!

By the way, I'm 24 weeks pregnant today. My apologies for the lack of belly pics lately; I don't think Adam will have anything ready today. Hopefully we'll get some new ones taken this weekend, and get them up and viewable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!