2.10.2007

23 weeks!

Time for a baby update after all of the snow day craftiness.

I'm now 23 weeks pregnant, baby G weighs about a pound and is about 29 cm from top to toe. Baby G can hear things in there, like my heart beating and loud noises. And us talking and singing silly songs to him/her, I hope! I'm finding it a bit more awkward to do certain things (getting up off of a low chair, bending over to pick something up) and I get tired from physical work sooner than I used to, but I'm feeling very good in general. Baby G just gave a big kick for emphasis.

That's about it for now; I'll post another belly pic soon (Adam's been taking them on Sundays, so perhaps tomorrow). Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!