1.20.2007

we're walkin', yes indeed

Adam and I went for a lovely walk this morning to Ellenwood Park and found a new trail which was lovely, if a little bit wet. It was about two hours total walking (from gate into park and back out) and it was great. Just what I needed.
We saw this very interesting stump,
posed for a picture (can you see why I hope our baby has Adam's eyes?),
and saw some fun fungi on a tree trunk. All in all, a very well spent morning. Carrot cake is now in the oven, laundry's on the go, and Adam's waiting for me to watch a movie with him. Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!