12.30.2006

Yay, Frenchy's!

Up until this morning, I was starting to wonder if I would have to pay full price for a few pairs of maternity pants to wear to work. I was having decent luck finding shirts at Frenchy's (and Value Village when I was in Saint John), but suitable pants were scarce. As in non-existent. Until I stopped at Frenchy's on the spur of the moment this morning after dropping Adam off at work, where I found not just these brand new Gap maternity pants in my size exactly, but two other pairs of Old Navy and Gap pants perfect for work. Also a red t-shirt and a really cool red shirt which I will post a picture of post-wash (far too wrinkly at the moment) came home with me. Grand total for the three pair of pants and two shirts? $15.72. Ahhhh. The pants need to be hemmed, of course, but that's certainly nothing new. I'll whip out the sewing machine this weekend.
Is this not the cutest hat EVER? I hope we have a girl, just so I can see this hat on our baby! Predictions are in from most people, and the general consensus is that it is a girl. Nana even said so, and apparently she knows. I found some other cute baby things this morning at the first Frenchy's I went to (where there have been no new maternity clothes put out in the last week and a half) like pale yellow pants with little feet and funny yellow and green striped velour pants which I get a kick out of. And so cheap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!